blogbanner

blogbanner

Monday, April 10, 2023

Free Skit -- Rosie the Riveter

This skit has a World War II theme, showcasing the women who joined the workforce while the men were at war, though with a humorous twist. Here is an excerpt:

Manager: Now that all the men have been called to active duty, I'm in charge. It's our contribution to the war effort to keep things running around here. We're glad to have you aboard, but first we'll have to fill out some paperwork. Name?

Rosie: Rosie Rosenthall.

Manager: (repeats while writing it down) Rosie...Rosenthall... and where were you before you came here?

Rosie: I was at home. Then I took the bus to get here.

Manager: I mean, where did you work last?

Rosie: I worked at a travel agency, but I quit because I was going nowhere. Then I worked at a used boat lot.

Manager: Motor boats?

Rosie: No, I was in charge of sails.

Manager: We're looking for reliable people who aren't afraid of hard work.

Rosie: That's me. Reliable is my middle name.

Manager: (slowly, while writing it down) Rosie...Reliable...Rosenthall.

Read the whole skit.

No comments:

Post a Comment