blogbanner

blogbanner

Monday, September 23, 2019

Free Skit: Scout Handbook

When two hikers get lost in the woods, they turn to their handy-dandy scout handbook for advice. Here is an excerpt:

Hiker #1: While you read the manual, I'm going to fill my canteen from that pond.

Hiker #2: Wait! Is that still water?

Hiker #1: I'll check. Yeah, it's still water all right. What else would it be?

Hiker #2: No, I mean still water. The handbook says that running water is safer than still water. Fill your canteen from the creek instead.

Hiker #1: Ooh, berries. I'm starving! We might not find any more food for a while. We'd better pick these.

Hiker #2: Stop! Don't you know some berries are deadly? We'd better check the guidebook to be sure. Hmmm...blueberries, strawberries, logan berries, crunch berries...aha! It says right here that red berries with green dots exhibit lethal levels of toxicity!

Hiker #1: That's okay, as long as they're not poison. More...

No comments:

Post a Comment