blogbanner

blogbanner

Monday, December 18, 2017

Lewis and Clark--a Free Comedy Skit

Explore the comic possibilities of two of history's most famous explorers. Here is an excerpt:

Lewis: I just hope we don't run into any unfriendly Indians tonight.

Clark: I brought some blankets with a camouflage pattern. That should hide us.

Lewis: Good thinking! Where are they?

Clark: I laid them down, and now I can't find them.

Lewis: Okay, forget that. Let's just build a fire. Rub those 2 sticks together until you get a spark.

(Clark rubs sticks together)

Lewis: Would it go faster if I helped you?

Clark: It would go faster if I used the matches in my pocket.

Lewis: Well, use them, then!

Clark: They won't light. I don't understand it, I tested each one before we left. More...

No comments:

Post a Comment