blogbanner

blogbanner

Monday, November 20, 2017

Free Comedy Skit: Turkey Shoot

Enliven your Thanksgiving celebration with a short comedy skit about four women on a hunt for their turkey dinner. Here is an excerpt:

Arabella: Getting up early is one thing, but did we have to come all the way out here to the wilderness?

Pearl: What wilderness? It's a five-minute walk back to the Seven-Eleven where I parked my car.

Dee Dee: Did you pick up some snacks while you were there? I forgot to eat breakfast.

Myrtle: Don't worry, many parts of a pine tree are edible.

Arabella: Well, I say it's primitive. I mean, look at this floor! It looks like its never been swept.

Pearl: It's dirt. We call it "the ground." Besides, I told you we'd be roughing it.

Arabella: Roughing it? What, the rest rooms aren't clean?

Dee Dee: Rest rooms? Honey, out here, the ladies' room is a Douglas fir.

Arabella: You don't mean...?

Dee Dee: That's right. Just take any tree that isn't occupied. More...

No comments:

Post a Comment