blogbanner

blogbanner

Monday, February 27, 2017

Free Skit: Fast Food Frenzy

Need some entertainment for your club or organization? Fast Food Frenzy is a short comedy skit for two actors, suitable for all venues. And it's free! Here is an excerpt:

Server: Any sides with that?

Customer: I guess so. What are my choices?

Server: We have Papa's Hot Poppers, Sweet 'n' Crunchy Sidekicks, or Hasty Tasties.

Customer: Huh?

Server: We have Papa's Hot Poppers, Sweet 'n' Crunchy Sidekicks...

Customer: I know what you said. But what are they?

Server: Papa's Hot Poppers are tangy little bites of yummy goodness. Sweet 'n' Crunchy Sidekicks are mini snack morsels, and Hasty Tasties are neat, sweet munchy treats.

Customer: I know less about them now than before your explanation. Are they food?

Server: Oh, yes.

Customer: Fine. I'll have the first one.

Server: Papa's Hot Poppers?

Customer: Whatever.

Server: Large or small?

Customer: Large.

Server: They only come in small.

Customer: Then give me two small.

Server: If it's too small, why do you want it?

More...

No comments:

Post a Comment